Whats more, the KTA-450 Power Pack amplifier perfectly pairs with the iLX-W650E 7” audio visual receiver (sold separately). By utilising the ultra-shallow chassis design of the head unit the amplifier mounts seamlessly onto the back of the chassis. This innovative space saving design, delivers incredible power output and dynamic sound—making the PowerStack duo an industry first and honored with the prestigious 2019 CES Innovation award.
The remarkable KTA-450 Power Pack amplifier takes system expansion and power performance to new heights. Equipped with Alpine’s exclusive DPP (Dynamic Peak Power) technology that produces an impressive 400 watts ensures a solid boost of power during music peak transients and high output when it counts.
Achieve dynamic power by pairing the KTA-450 with the iLX-W650E audio visual receiver. This powerful duo is the first of its kind and was crowned with the 2019 Honoree CES Innovation Award for its unique concept.
- Total 400 Watts Dynamic Peak Power (DPP, RMS Power)
- 2ch Bridgeable (selectable)
- Remote sensing on (speaker input)
- Remote Turn-on Cable
- Includes mounting brackets
- DPP Output: 100W RMS x 4ch (14.4V, 4Ω, @≤1% THD+N)
- Continuous Output 50W RMS x 4 (14.4V, 4Ω, @ ≤1% THD+N)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-50kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (1W into 4Ω): >85dB
- Speaker High Level Input or RCA Low Level Input
- High Pass Filter (selectable front and rear) 60/80/120Hz
- Independent Front/Rear Input Gain Settings (Variable)
- Without brackets: 89mm(W) x 36mm(H) x 181mm(L)
- With brackets: 89mm(W) x 39mm(H) x 198mm(L)