*head unit compatible with all BT50 up to 2020
**head unit compatible with all PX1 models, only XL and XLS PX2-3 without factory 8" screen
We've put together this system the same way we would in-store! This is all pre-wired, with all the parts, and critical connections already made. Easy to install for all car enthusiasts. if you like to work on your car, and/or don't want to take your vehicle to a workshop that doesn't have the same high standards as us, why not do it yourself?
let us make all the critical connections, to ensure a reliable and long-lasting system, and you can have fun installing it.
this kit will take about 2-3 hours for a person with intermediate automotive skills to install.
What do you need to install?
Headunit (if selected) 30-45 minutes
- run microphone, GPS and DAB+ antennas, and plug in
- fit unit on brackets
- run the USB cable
- plug all PRE-MADE connections (retains Steering controls, camera and power from the vehicle)
Speakers 15-30 minutes
- simply swap the front and rear speakers with the originals (all connections already made)
- unclip the original tweeter, and clip the new 1 in.
Amplifier 30 minutes
- remove the driver's seat
- install amp and run PRE-MADE harness to the headunit
- bolt in the ground connection
- run the positive power cable to the battery
- run sub cable under the rear seat
Sub 15 minutes
- remove plastic container under the rear seat.
- replace it will the subwoofer box and plug it in.
That's it! we've already taken care of the rest. hours of mounting speakers, pre-wiring the amplifier, crossovers etc. already done!
This system includes:
Alpine ilx-f309 (if selected)
Alpine SWR8-D2 in our Fibreglass box
All Wiring, Fascia and Parts
Kits are usually in stock but may take up to 5 working days to assemble.
**This is a custom product made to demand. Cancellation will incur a 20% fee.
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery to metro areas. (doesn't include Covid Restrictions)
- Fully insured freight
- Tracking info will be sent through TXT message