Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. These speakers can endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- 1/2-Inch PEI Tweeter
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- Charcoal and White Grilles Included
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV* and Salt/Fog Exposure**
*ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
**ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
This KM Four-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 50 watts of recommended power.