LIGHT IT UP
Our speakers are made to thrive in the water. UV treatments on injection-molded cones, Santoprene® surrounds, baskets and grilles all help maintain top-shelf performance. KM speakers will endure almost any weather conditions with splash-and-spray-resistant sealed motors, cones and Locking/Sealed Terminal Covers. Speaker hardware is forged from rustproof, 316L stainless-steel.
- Four-Ohm Voice Coil
- One-Inch PEI Tweeter to Resist Corrosion
- UV-Treated Polypropylene Woofer With Santoprene® Surround
- UV-Resistant Polymer Basket
- Locking/Sealed Terminal Cover
- Sealed Motor Structure
- 316L Stainless Mounting Hardware Included
- White and Charcoal Grilles With Seven-Color LED System Included*
- Meets or Exceeds ASTM Standards for UV** and Salt/Fog Exposure***
*Upgradable to 20 Colors and 19 Lighting Modes with KMLC
**ASTM G154 400 hr. Accelerated UV Test
***ASTM B117 200 hr. Salt Fog Test
This KM Eight-Inch Coaxial Speaker works best with 150 watts of recommended power.