BAM XXXL Description – 3 Technical Materials, 3 Strategic Functions
This acoustic insulation kit is completing and essential to a quality car audio installation.
From its use depends optimum acoustic rendering of speakers, amplifiers and installed accessories. Technical materials made of honeycombed damping material, an Aluminum sheet and a viscoelastic complex (Butyl).
Honeycombed damping material
Just like the acoustic foam inside a loudspeaker, the honeycombed damping material attenuates the speaker back wave and thus increases the speaker performance.
Aluminum provides rigidity to the Butyl/foam couple. This rigidity also permits the easy laying of BAM in difficultlocations.
Self-adhesive, the Butyl complex absorbs the vibrations of the surface with which it’s in contact. It highly attenuates the outside noise that gets inside the car.
BAM XXXL Key points
- Soundproof your car
- Attenuates the speaker back wave
- Replaces Plain chant
- Observe carefully the laying conditions (min. temperature +15° on a clean surface)
- Content: one 0.5 x 6m sheet (3m2)
BAM XXXL Advantages
- Money-saving extra size
- Capacity: about 4 doors
- Increases the bass level in your car
- Increases the soundproofing of outside noise
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery to metro areas. (doesn't include Covid Restrictions)
- Fully insured freight
- Tracking info will be sent through TXT message