This double voice coil subwoofer benefits from a polypropylene cone with high rigidity, a crucial requirement in the low end for preventing distortion at very high volume.
Equipped with double ferrite magnets and 2” (50mm) voice coils, these subwoofers combine high sensitivity and high power handling.
The 2 x 4 Ohms double voice coil is the perfect finishing touch to the mechanical design. This allows the subwoofer to be wired in parallel under 2 Ohms in order to get the most from your amplifier.
- Diameter: 12″ (300mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 2″ (50mm)
- Polypropylene cone
- Max. power: 600W
- Nom. power: 300W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Impedance: 4+4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 500Hz
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery to metro areas. (doesn't include Covid Restrictions)
- Fully insured freight
- Tracking info will be sent through TXT message