Flexible and Fun
Using Class A/B power, this amp features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump. A powerful 12dB crossover is also included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool with a sophisticated new look, while KICKER’s FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS), gives you outstanding noise rejection - even with premium factory audio systems.
This CX-Series Amplifier delivers as much as 90 watts into four full-range channels, or 180 watts into two bridged channels. See below for more details.
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control (AMP2 must be in LO-PASS X-OVER mode)
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery to metro areas. (doesn't include Covid Restrictions)
- Fully insured freight
- Tracking info will be sent through TXT message