POWERFUL AND VERSATILE 420W MONO AMPLIFIER
The FPX 1.1000 is a very compact mono amplifier with a power of 420 Watts RMS at 4 Ohms. Specially designed for powering a subwoofer, this amplifier combines very high power and some great features. Stable at 2 Ohms and 1 Ohm, equipped with a complete range of settings for adjusting low-frequency sensitivity, a remote control and output lines, this amplifier is capable of bluffing performances. Whether it’s for powering an audiophile bass system or a powerful subwoofer, the FPX 1.1000 will meet all your needs for your bass channel.
FOCAL FPX 1.1000 KEY FEATURES
- Mono Class D amplifier
- Complete range of settings (active crossover, subsonic filter, bass boost, phase control)
- Stable under 2 Ohms and 1 Ohm
- Output lines
COLOSSAL POWER FOR SUCH A COMPACT CHASSIS
Very compact and easy to integrate, the FPX 1.1000 amplifier has been specifically developed for powering all types of subwoofer. It is stable at 4 Ohms, 2 Ohms and 1 Ohm, delivering a respective power of 420, 700 and 1000 Watts RMS. Whether it’s for an audiophile bass system or a powerful subwoofer, the FPX 1.1000 will meet all your needs.
It features all the settings you’d expect to find in such an efficient bass amplification system: adjustable low-pass active crossover with a slope of 24 dB, subsonic filter with a slope of 24 dB, bass boost and phase control.
The FPX 1.1000 comes supplied with a remote control for controlling the bass from the dashboard, and a pair of output lines for hooking up a second amp. This is especially useful for setting up a bass channel with two subwoofers and two amplifiers.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- A powerful and ultra-compact amplifier
- Perfect for audiophile installations or powerful subwoofer systems
- Optimised heat dissipation
- Extremely versatile
- Remarkable power/performance/price ratio
- Allow 7-14 days for delivery to metro areas. (doesn't include Covid Restrictions)
- Fully insured freight
- Tracking info will be sent through TXT message